Skilled Nursing Care at Homeland Center provides 24-hour physician-directed nursing services to residents who require short- or long-term assistance.
Private and semi-private furnished rooms feature individually controlled heating/air conditioning units, televisions, Internet access and an emergency call system in every room.
Skilled Care residents enjoy meals in our dining rooms conveniently located in our Skilled Care wings. Our dining staff meets the needs of individuals who require therapeutic diets or have special requests.
Residents enjoy a variety of activities thoughtfully created and led by our Activities Team.
Skilled Care Rooms
- Furnished private and semi-private rooms
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- Complimentary Internet access
- Standard television and phone (low fee for setup and monthly service)
- Emergency call system in each room
- Medicare and Medical Assistance approved
Skilled Care Services
- Administration of medication
- Health services, covered by resident’s health insurance, if needed:
- Laboratory tests
- Diagnostic tests
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Therapeutic recreation
- Therapeutic diets
- Hearing evaluations
- Dental screenings
- Social work services
- Wound care
- Medical transport
- Hospice services
Contact us to discuss Skilled Care at Homeland for your loved one. Complete our contact form or call Susan Horvath, Director of Admissions, at 717-805-4388.