Personal Care at Homeland Center enables Homeland residents to be as active and independent as possible, while providing help with daily tasks.
Homeland Center does not require an entrance fee. Monthly fees are based on suite size and additional services such as cable television, telephone and individualized care services.
Our private Personal Care studio and two-room suites feature kitchenettes, full baths and large closets. Additional comforts include individually controlled heating/air conditioning units, televisions, Internet access and an emergency call system in every room. Residents are encouraged to furnish and decorate their own rooms to suit their individual tastes.
Personal Care residents enjoy delicious meals in the company of friends in our pleasant dining room. Our dining staff meets the needs of individuals who require therapeutic diets or have special requests.
Residents enjoy a variety of activities thoughtfully created and led by our Activities Team. Residents and their families can also enjoy beautifully landscaped gardens and gathering spaces at Homeland Center.
Our Personal Care staff – many of whom have been part of our Homeland Center family for many years – looks forward to serving you.
Personal Care Rooms
- Beautifully appointed private rooms
- Handicapped accessible full baths
- Large closets
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- Complimentary Internet access
- Standard television and phone (low fee for setup and monthly service)
- Emergency call system in each room
Residents are welcome to bring their own preferred TV and phone if they wish.
Personal Care Services
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Daily health monitoring based on individual needs
- Additional supportive care is available for an incremental daily fee
- Health services, covered by resident’s health insurance, if needed:
- Laboratory tests
- Diagnostic tests
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Hearing evaluations
- Medical transport
Contact us to discuss how we can make Homeland feel like home for your loved one. Complete our contact form or call Jennifer Murray, Director of Personal Care, at 717-221-7901.